Muskegon | Michigan | United States | 49445
We here at HRU Technical Resources have partnered with an industry leading client looking for a Controller supporting controlling roles at two different production sites.
Our client is an established industry leader in creating chemistry for a sustainable future. In this position you will report to the controller for sites located in Muskegon, MI and Mobile, AL.
• Assistance with Account Payable topics related to SAP startup issues and huge backlog) (e.g. Checking on GR/IR, Vendor master data setup, G/L assignment in purchase order, invoice payment terms)
• Assistance with month end closing activities (Process order completion and review, accruals, review of moving average prices, volume variance)
• Support setup of capex reporting
• Work with purchase requisitioners as resource to ensure purchase orders are financially correct ensuring the smooth process from order to invoice to supplier payment
• Support production controlling in Mobile to allow cost review with Evonik and management review
• Support transfer to BASF SAP from production controlling perspective including redefinition of cost center structure, allocation between cost center, definition of business process, capacity (based on existing capacity on activity type) and product costing
• Ad Hoc reporting and analysis as required.
• A small amount of travel may be necessary.
1. Experience in site controlling with knowledge of P&L, cost center accounting, month end closing schedules, product costing, procurement and Accts Pay interaction.
2. Strong SAP experience.
3. Strong analytical and problem resolution skills.
4. The ability to work independently
5. Good communication skills to interact with a diverse group of departments including finance, logistics, engineering and maintenance.
Position Type: 10 month contract
Job Location: Muskegon, MI
Benefits and Salary:
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Short term and long-term disability
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.