Michigan Street | Hammond | Michigan | United States | 46320
HRU has teamed up with Lear to find a Controls Engineer for it's Hammond, IN location. This is a long-term contract position offering a full benefits package through BCBS.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Required Education and Job Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related field
· 3 - 5+ years of Electrical Controls/System Engineering industry experience
· Strong Skills in HMI Design, Preferably FactoryTalk View and Ignition; WonderWare. LabVIEW
· Familiarity with Ethernet/IP and basic networking applications and practices
· Working knowledge and understanding of plant power distribution equipment and controls
· Experience and working knowledge of robot teach points and programming code understanding
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.