Sparta | Michigan | United States | 49345
Designs, develops, and supervises all aspects of electrical control systems, equipment, and machinery. Implementation of projects from the concept, prototype, and production phase. Supports existing automated equipment globally. Drives standards in programming and hardware while pushing for innovations and improvements.
· Implementation of proven and newly developed automated equipment
· Lead controls designs (Controls requirements, Automation, Integration)
· Develop predictive maintenance indicators to increase reliability and reduce downtime – (CBM)
· Drive control standards and communicate suggested improvements
· Use control standards to develop requirements for automated cells
· Robust programming skills - goal is to support production and work on advancements in automation.
· Develop PFMECA with defined contingency plan and disaster recovery
· Experience with legacy PC programs - PC coding
· Willingness to travel globally – up to 50%
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Electrical, Manufacturing, or Mechanical Engineering preferred.
· Minimum 3 years of experience in a related field.
· Expert in (RSLogix 500, RSLogix 5000, Balluff I/O link, and Fanuc robot programming).
· Ability to read and create electrical drawings
· Ability to create 2D layout in AutoCAD
· Knowledgeable in MS-Office and AutoCAD
· Must be a self-starter, team player, work well with others and have a positive attitude
· PC coding – preferred
· Must be a creative thinker, results oriented, focused, and attentive to detail and accuracy
· Must have ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
· Understand and communicate applicable safety standards: general industry (OSHA 1910), machine guarding, robot safety (ANSI/RIA 15.06), automated vehicles, conveyor safety
· Completion of Risk Assessments on all automated equipment
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.