General Description with Scope:
Safely perform and/or assist in the design,
build, troubleshooting and approval of electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and robotic
controls. Also, assist in the
preparation of control standards and technical manuals.
Rockwell Automation PLC programming and HMI development.
Knowledge of electronics and mechanical equipment, and hydraulics and pneumatics.
Ability to communicate effectively in oral and written forms.
Knowledge in mechanics and machine functions.
Knowledge of problem solving experience troubleshooting.
1. Assist maintenance in troubleshooting down production equipment.
2. Robot recovering and programming.
3. Conduct research and development activities associated with design and testing of control circuits, power requirements, programmable controls, and hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
4. Determine conditions for testing or evaluating existing difficulties associated with control circuits, hydraulic and pneumatic systems and help determine course of correction and implement correction.
5. Contact vendors to specify control equipment necessary to maintain machine operation or development of machinery.
6. Assist in training plant personnel regarding technical subjects related to use and set-up of machinery, as well as, use of programmable controllers and other control equipment according to specifications.
7. Coordinate company personnel and external individuals to design, develop and install equipment according to specifications.
8. Develop and maintain company controls specifications and maintenance procedures.
9. Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Associates degree in electrical controls with 3-5 years work experience.
Experience working in manufacturing preferred
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.