Morrisville | North Carolina | United States | 27560
Crop Genetics Molecular Biologist
We here at HRU Technical Resources have partnered with an industry leading client looking for a Crop Genetics Molecular Biologist to assist with generation of genotypic data to identify the molecular basis of native traits for their application in cotton and soybean improvement.
Our client is an established industry leader in cotton and soybean improvement. Int his role would be focused on sample processing for production of sequence-based genotyping data for all cotton and soybean molecular breeding projects.
• Work within a group of
laboratory scientist that perform: DNA sample quantitation, 96 well plate-based
enzymatic steps for DNA sequencing library production, and other sample and
reagent preparation steps using various liquid handling instruments
• Record and summarize sample preparation steps in a laboratory notebook
• Work well with others, contribute to team synergy
• Ensure compliance to Safety and Stewardship programs
• BS with minimum of 2 years
of relevant experience in a high throughput or research laboratory
• Good working knowledge of and experience in the field of molecular biology
• Creative and flexible thinking while maintaining attention to organizational detail
• Proficient verbal, written, and presentation skills. Proficient in MS Office Applications.
• Experience using and troubleshooting liquid handling instruments for processing of 96/384 well sample plates and/or creating next generation sequencing libraries will be a differentiating capability
Position Type: Contract(6 months)
Job Location: Morrisville, NC
Benefits and Salary:
Pay rate: $24-$26/hr
Benefits: Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Short Term and Long-Term Disability
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.