Auburn Hills | Michigan | United States | 48326
· Purpose of this position is to facilitate a simple and effective exchange between the customer and customer service representative on behalf of the company for the purchase of after-market (spare or replacement) parts.
· The position requires responding to customer requests for technical information, price, delivery and the order of spare or replacement parts for the complete line of Robots and the subsequent processing and management of those orders.
· Perform daily order management functions including:
· Determination of customer need
· Definition of specific part(s) requirements/number
· Check/confirmation of part(s) availability/delivery
· Part(s) quoting/pricing
· Order confirmation, order entry, data input
· Order follow-up/delivery validation/invoicing
· Return/warranty claim processing
· Positive interaction w/customers to best meet practical and emotional needs.
· Ability to follow call structure
· High degree of customer sensitivity
· Effective at receiving/giving critical information
· Courteous and professional phone demeanor
· Responsive to call-back requirements
· Interact with other departments including Finance, Purchasing, Inventory Control, Traffic & Warehousing, Sales, Hotline and Service to ensure customer expectations are achieved 100% of the time.
· Gather technical information to help customer define specific part/number requirements.
· Use of technical parts manuals
· Provide Sales Order status
· Create and process Return Authorizations
· Maintain strong knowledge & keep up-to-date on FAC product lines to provide telephone, email and chat troubleshooting support that requires:
o Familiarity with technical manuals
o Company product part knowledge
o Hotline/Technical Support Log (TSL) training
· Special Projects as required.
· Support after hours, weekend, & holiday coverage if required.
· Actively participate in the ongoing improvement process at FAC.
· Provide back-up for other employees as circumstances require.
o Excellent phone conversation and caller management skills.
o Well-developed technical writing skills.
o Well-developed technical communication skills.
o Courteous, helpful and professional demeanor.
o Manages many tasks simultaneously, well organized.
o Handles potentially frustrating situations with customers positively.
o Ability to read technical manuals and engineering drawings helpful.
o Efficient at using computerized business systems, including BaaN, MS-Office, etc.
o Prior exposure to company equipment.
o Works effectively and cooperates with other employees or representatives.
o Minimum of Associate Degree in business or related field, or equivalent related work experience.
o Minimum of one-year customer service or technical work experience.
· PHYSICAL EFFORT AND DEXTERITY
o Extended sitting, standing, typing, time on the telephone.
· VISUAL ACUITY, HEARING, SPEAKING
o Good visual acuity, hearing and speaking is required
· ENVIRONMENT AND SCHEDULING
o Can face peak or overload conditions with calls in queue and associated stress, frustration.
o Willing to work occasional overtime when required to meet special deadlines in response to customer requirements.
o Minimal travel required.
o Must be able to work all/any schedule required to support the call center which is subject to change at any time to support customer and business needs.
CORE TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
· Employee Orientation
· New Hire Communications
· Safety Training
· Hazard Communication Training
· New Hire Quality/ESP Training
· Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office)
· CCM Quoting system
· Baan ERP system
· Robot Operations
· Technical Support Log (TSL)
· Request for Quote (RFQ) system
· Marketing Leads
· Logistics processing
· eDocumentation navigation
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.