Rochester Hills | Michigan | United States
HRU has teamed up with FANUC to find a customer service representative for its Rochester Hills, MI location. This is a long-term contract offering a full benefits package. Candidate must be willing to work flexible hours and on call when needed. If you have excellent verbal and written communication skills, a great multi-tasker and professional customer service skills, apply today! We are looking for candidates that have completed a Bachelor's Degree and that are looking for a career, not just a job! Please note, candidates that do not have a Bachelor's Degree or close to completing it will not be considered.
· Perform daily order management functions including:
· Determination of customer need
· Definition of specific part(s) requirements/number
· Check/confirmation of part(s) availability/delivery
· Part(s) quoting/pricing
· Order confirmation, order entry, data input
· Order follow‐up/delivery validation/invoicing
· Return/warranty claim processing
· PC and server simulation software order processing, registration and troubleshooting.
· Positive interaction w/customers to best meet practical and emotional needs.
· Ability to follow call structure and remain available to the Call Center needs.
· High degree of customer sensitivity
· Effective at receiving/giving critical information
· Courteous and professional phone demeanor
· Responsive to call‐back requirements
· Interact with other departments including Finance, Purchasing, Inventory Planning, Logistics, Sales, Tech Support, Training, Service, etc. to ensure customer expectations are achieved 100% of the time.
· Gather technical information to help customer define specific part/number requirements.
· Use of technical parts manuals
· Provide Sales Order status
· Create and process Return Authorizations
· Maintain strong knowledge & keep up‐to‐date on FAC product lines to provide telephone, email and chat troubleshooting support that requires:
· Familiarity with technical manuals
· FANUC product part knowledge
· Hotline/Technical Support Log (TSL) training
· Excellent phone conversation and caller management skills.
· Well developed technical writing skills.
· Well developed technical communication skills.
· Courteous, helpful and professional demeanor.
· Manages many tasks simultaneously, well organized.
· Handles potentially frustrating situations with customers positively.
· Ability to read technical manuals and engineering drawings helpful.
· Efficient at using computerized business systems, including BaaN, MS-Office, etc.
· Prior exposure to FANUC equipment.
· Works effectively and cooperates with other employees or representatives.
· Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in business or related field
· Minimum of one year customer service or technical work experience.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.