Shakopee | Minnesota | United States | 55379
· Performs customer service related order processing for products and dispenser equipment.
· Prepare and process in a timely, accurate, and complete manner all product order information necessary for the packaging, shipping, billing, pricing and accurate assignment of sales credit for package orders.
· Familiarity with customs tariffs is desirable.
· Analyze material availability, customer needs and delivery capability to determine the best possible shipping date consistent with company policy and customer needs.
· Identify, expedite, and inform field sales personnel of delayed orders and revised promise dates as required.
· Responsible for promptly determining the status of any open order or tracing of shipped orders as requested.
· Strong MS Excel Skills needed
· A minimum of intermediate math skills helpful
· Perform other duties as required.
Contract – initial 9 months with the possibility of extension or direct hire
Pay Rate - $22 to $24/hr
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.