Sterling Heights | Michigan | United States
· Lead the Development of the Reliability Database for historical and new program data utilizing SQL, Postgre, Python, R, etc.
· Utilize modern Data Extract, Transfer and Load (ETL) technique for Business Intelligence
· High proficiency in SQL, Python and Data Analytics are required
· Using regular expressions (RegEx) for predictive based modeling
· Manipulating large data sets for predictive / regression modeling in SQL, Python and/or R
· Regression modeling in Python
· Data Cleansing and prepping large datasets
· Text mining in Python or R
· Machine Learning and AI knowledge are highly desirable
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science Engineering is required with a minimum of two years’ experience in applied statistics and data analytics.
· Master's Degree in CS Engineering is desired
· Experience in Data Extract, Transfer and Load (ETL) technique for Business Intelligence is highly desired.
· Personal computer skills (competent with MS Office applications, Databases, Data Analysis), required
· Programming Languages - Python, R, SQL, Java, etc.
· Experience in report preparation and technical writing beneficial.
· Occasional weekday and/or weekend overtime required.
· Must be a US citizen and be able to obtain a security clearance if program required.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.