Southfield | Michigan | United States | 48034
Are you someone who enjoys designing, developing and implementing business intelligence solutions, then look no further! As a global consulting, management and engineering services company, we develop and implement innovative solutions to today’s complex technology challenges and industry changes that help our clients succeed at every stage.
As a Data Analytics Manager, you will work closely with our data engineers to help our customers solve complex problems by analyzing terabytes of data. By taking initiative, you will help drive technical prototypes and proofs of concept. This will include understanding current client needs, identifying solutions, organizing a strategy around customer outcomes and delivering value back to our clients.
A Day in the Life:
· Conduct business development in the areas of data analytics and business intelligence
· Jointly define data solutions with stakeholders by providing support and developing project/solution proposals
· Manage the global data delivery team for data visualization, processing and advanced analytics related to projects working with terabytes of data
· Assist data engineers in defining and implementing business use cases for new services
· Collaborate with executive team to develop data practice competencies and growth strategies
What You Have:
· Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field is preferred
· 8+ years of Data Analytics or IT implementation project experience is required
· 4+ years of experience using data platforms such as cloud and “on-prem” solutions
· Experience with all data analytics (SAS, Hadoop, SPSS, SQL, Python and R), visualization (Tableau, Power BI, Qlikview, etc.) and ETL solutions/software (SQL, RDBMS, Cloudera, Mongo DB, etc.)
· 2+ years managing a Data Analytics Team or IT project is required
· Previous business related or business development experience
· Automotive industry experience is a must
· Strong communication skills with the ability to initiate high level discussions with the client
What you might also need: (optional/if applicable)
· Preferably automotive IoT architecture and solution experience
· Displays an entrepreneurial mindset and has the ability to work independently or within a team
· Demonstrates the ability to think critically and understand complex processes
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.