Sterling Heights | Michigan | United States
This is a Data and Change Management position that requires conformance to Configuration and Data Management procedures, policies and subcontract/contractual requirements spanning all domestic and international programs.
The primary responsibility is Data Management, requiring reading, analyzing, scheduling, coordinating, communicating, preparing, and organizing data and documents for delivery to the customer within a required due date.
This position is in the Data and Change Management department, which is part of Engineering Product Lifecycle Management in Systems Engineering.
The successful candidate shall have demonstrated experience or capability in the following areas:
- Business or Technical Discipline preferred
- Experience with Access databases preferred
- Ability to analyze Subcontracts and Contracts for Subcontract Data Requirement List (SDRLs) and Contract Data Requirement List (CDRLs) deliveries, scheduling, frequency, and distribution
- Ability to use Government Integrated Environment Data Management CDRL delivery tools
- Ability to obtain Department of Defense Common Access Card (CAC) with required background check
- Ability to read and understand drawings preferred, mechanical aptitude preferred
- Must have exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to take notes, learn quickly and follow processes
- Must have mastery of Microsoft Office with excellent typing, document and presentation preparation skills
- Must have excellent people skills and be customer service oriented
- Must be willing to work overtime to ensure completion of all assigned tasks by the due date
- Must be capable of working independently and in a team environment
- Must be capable of working in an environment where you are performing a key role in a process
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.