Traverse City | Michigan | United States | 49684
We here at HRU Technical Resources have partnered with a hospital system based out of Traverse City, MI looking for a Data Architect.
Our client is a growing network of hospitals in one of the most beautiful areas of the country. You will have experience in healthcare and hospital business functions while also having an understanding of ETL and Analytics.
1. Support the Mission, Vision and Values
2. Embrace and supports the Performance Improvement philosophy
3. Promote personal and patient safety
4. Work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
5. Responsible for the design and implementation of the enterprise business intelligence data architecture and reporting capability on an enterprise level
6. Responsible for performing tasks in all areas of core platform BI development including design, coding and optimization of BI objects and applications
7. Develop long-term data management processes including data governance, data lifecycle management, technical standards, tool selection and integration processes
8. Identifies and resolves data governance and data integrity problems while leveraging bestpractice data architecture strategies. Provides data governance education to teammates and internal customers
9. Define and shape the information vision – work with senior leaders to understand business data needs to support business and clinical intelligence applications, and create an information architecture and solutions to meet those needs
10. Oversees the structuring of large quantities of unstructured data. Efficiently and consistently extract and manipulate big data from disparate sources into usable intelligence.
11. Supports the development and implementation of processes that improve efficiency and enhance data storage and usability
12. Supports in application release preparation and deployment
13. Perform all other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Healthcare Administration, Operations Management, Engineering or other healthcare discipline required. Advanced degree and/or CBIP, CPHIMS, Data Mining or other relevant certification preferred.
· A minimum of five years’ experience developing ETL scripts, analyzing and extracting data from complex systems and normalizations from multiple sources is required.
· At least five years’ experience in validating data based on supporting queries or external data sources, data warehousing and/or business intelligence is required.
· At least two years’ experience in developing data architecture, data mapping, and data structures. Demonstrated knowledge and use of Data Architecture concepts, logical and physical database modeling, methods, and strategies is required.
· Understanding of activities within primary discipline such as Data Governance (DG) and Master Data management is required.
· Must have strong interpersonal skills. Must communicate and interact effectively with stakeholders from all levels of the organization.
· Familiarity with relational databases and tools such as SQL, SSRS, etc. is required. Experience with analytical programs (R, SAS, SPSS, Minitab, etc.) id preferred. Working knowledge of research methodology and statistical inference preferred.
· Extensive experience solving analytical problems using systemic and creative analytic techniques, quantitative approaches, statistical programming and specialty solutions
· Demonstrate knowledge of internal and external operational, clinical and financial information systems is required.
· Healthcare experience preferred. Experience with Cerner EHR schema and Dimensional Insight business intelligence suite preferred.
Position Type: Direct Hire or Contract
Job Location: Traverse City, MI
Benefits and Salary:
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Short term and long-term disability
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.