Pontiac | Michigan | United States
Management of engineering documentation for new GPS programs
Collection and review of technical documentation for new programs
ME Data Manager (6A Position)
The ME Data Manager will be responsible for the review, updating and storage of ME and Maintenance documentation for new GPS Launches. The data manager will work with the launch teams, OEM’s and plant personnel to ensure timely delivery of documentation along with verifying compliance to company standards. This will also include tracking the progress of the delivery of the documentation along with the reporting of the leadership on the status. This assignment will require that a considerable amount of creativity and initiative be exercised as well as demonstrating a high level of independent judgment.
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or related field
• Experience with Teamcenter applications
• Proven ability to create applications in Excel utilizing the advanced functions including pivot tables and macros
• Experience working with and interacting with global team by adapting to work schedules, culture, etc.
• Strong customer service skills and focus
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills
• Good listening skills with ability to present ideas and solutions in business-friendly and user-friendly language
• Proficient in the use of software such as MS Word, MS Access and strong general computing skills in a Microsoft Windows environment
• Documentation/training material development skills
• The ability to prioritize and execute tasks
• The ability to work in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
• Self-motivated and directed, with attention to detail, dependable and punctual
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.