Detroit | Michigan | United States
HRU Technical Resources has once again joined with our longtime client of 40 years. This is an opportunity for an expert in Data Science to work with a global automotive manufacturer.
This position will support the Data Transformation & Insights (DTI) Portfolio Manager to ensure successful planning and execution of data initiatives within the CDAO organization. Candidate will assist in the management and refinement of both functional and strategic roadmaps, and aid in the development of related processes. Successful candidate will support the CDAO portfolio technology solution maintenance, reporting and administration. This position requires the demonstrated ability to successfully organize, track, and manage multiple initiatives, many of which will span across portfolio technology solutions. In addition, candidate will aid in operations support associated with compliance and seek opportunities to improve operational efficiency for both internal and external initiatives. The position will require strong project management, organizational, planning and communication skills, and a drive for results.
• Supporting CDAO portfolio technology solution maintenance and administration.
• Working with leaders across CDAO and its business partners to facilitate consolidated initiative tracking and reporting.
• Assisting with documenting and managing tasks and issues through the CDAO portfolio technology solution, preparing necessary status updates and reporting for reviews.
• Supporting the planning and facilitation of business meetings, including agenda and content preparation, consolidation and distribution to senior leaders.
• Recording and distributing business meeting minutes, including key decisions, conclusions and action items.
• Assisting in the support and prioritization of operational problems internally or externally, establishing preventative measures, resolving issues and documenting issue resolution procedures.
• Identifying process improvements to facilitate successful operational efficiency.
• Departmental document management through SharePoint.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or equivalent work experience
• One to two years minimum of strong proven project management experience (agile environment preferred)
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• High level of business acumen and familiarity with data science and IT preferred
• Experienced interfacing cross functionally and directly with customers
• High level of problem solving and strategic thinking skills
• High level of oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and ability to multi task
• Demonstrated individual judgment, initiative and resourcefulness
• Six-sigma familiarity preferred
• Proficiency in MS Office suite including PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, SharePoint, Word, Excel, and familiarity with Aha! roadmap software preferred
• Experienced and comfortable working for a fast-paced, results-driven global organization
• Program / portfolio management (1-2 years)
• Microsoft office skills
• Soft Skills: Organization, problem solving, communication, business acumen
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.