Herndon | Virginia | United States
The Internal and Dealer Communications Specialist is responsible for designing and executing dealer and internal communications. This role is responsible for continuous communication with Audi dealers and field representatives, working hand-in-hand with the Corporate Communications Senior Specialist and the office of the Chief Operating Officer to ensure timely delivery of effective messages that respond to the items of greatest importance to Audi of America and its dealer body.
The Specialist is also responsible for writing, managing and producing a regular cadence of internal communications to Audi of America employees and dealers through the internal and dealer communications portal. In addition to managing the portal, she/he manages the AoA content agency, working with stakeholders across the entire business unit to build out, manage and execute a cross-departmental editorial calendar. This position works closely with the Communications Content Specialist to produce timely articles, video features and leverage content from a variety of sources. He/she engages frequently with subject matter experts and AoA executives to ensure their review and approval of all content. It is the responsibility of the Specialist to execute this calendar in coordination with PR team messaging and broader corporate strategic initiatives to ensure a shared vision for all audiences.
He/she manages quarterly all-employee meetings, including livestream capabilities to regional and field audiences. He/she coordinates regular employee engagements with Audi of America executives—consisting of but not limited to roundtable discussions, video presentations, celebrations, making sure to cascade the latest in business, product, and technology priorities. The Internal and Dealer Communications Specialist seeks to elevate executive communications to employees and dealers – vetting, proposing, and executing new tactics that improve engagements and interactions with the Audi of America president and senior leaders.
He/she will also work hand-in-hand with the Corporate Communications Senior Specialist to execute on superior budget management for corporate communication line items, continuously working to improve and streamline budget processes and procedures in coordination with company compliance guidelines and requirements.
• Deep understanding of dealer and internal practices and communications
• Strategic communication planning and execution
• Savvy in working cross-departmentally to story mine and deliver results
• Strong writing skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once and adhere to deadlines
• High degree of professional polish in working with executives and dealers
• Ability to understand and communicate complex business issues clearly and accurately
• Experience in automotive industry
• Five (5) to seven (7) years of experience with communications or public relations
• Experience with internal and automotive dealer communication
• Strong familiarity with AP Stylebook grammar style and usage guide
• Lead delivery of clear brand messaging to dealer network
• Develop and execute the annual Audi internal and dealer communication strategy
• Work hand-in-hand with the office of the president and the COO to address/follow-up on issues/concerns raised by the dealer body in quarterly Dealer Council meetings/calls.
• Create a more consistent and disciplined system for delivering daily updates to various dealership and AoA field stakeholders
• Design initiatives regarding dealer satisfaction and process improvement
• Produce and manage executive and internal communications to ensure that AoA executive messages and themes are effectively shared with dealer body to critical support bi-annual NADA attitude survey.
• Create, develop and measure communication strategies around our themes of compete today to own the future that result in a more knowledgeable and engaged employee workforce
• Deliver creative and innovative ways of educating and engaging AoA colleagues
• Execute regular (quarterly) all-employee meetings
• Work cross-departmentally to ensure effective timing of President and management communications
• Lead set up, execution and delivery of internal and dealer platform content
• Manage editorial calendar for internal and dealer platform, working collaboratively with AudiUSA.com and cross-departmentally for efficient content creation and timeliness
• Ensure content aligns with overall objectives and narratives of Audi public relations and broader corporate strategic initiatives
• Manage relationships with external consultants
• Work with HR to support development and distribution of employee communications across our internal platforms
• Support the creation and distribution of various departmental communication needs, innovating in format and delivery as necessary
• Arrange and coordinate Colleagues and Coffee programs to create engagement between employees and executive leadership
• Manage development and production of executive video messages to employees and dealers across internal channels
• Ensure effective and timely distribution of employee and dealer notes from AoA president
• Coordinate production of semi-annual all-employee meetings and webcasts
• Propose and execute new tactics for elevating executive/employee/dealer engagements
• Bachelor’ Degree in Communications, Journalism, or an associated area (Arts & Sciences, Economics, Sociology, Psychology)
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.