Auburn Hills | Michigan | United States | 48326
This is a high visibility role in the After Sales organization. The “Dealer Service Technology Specialist” is an expert in the automotive after sales service domain. This candidate must understand and embrace the vision of an executive sponsored digital flagship program which is designed to grow the dealership service and parts business by revolutionizing the dealer retail workflow with the use of innovative technology.
The role is responsible to design and execute new agile project scope from various points of view (customer, dealer, corporate, brand stakeholders), as well as be accountable for a successful partner relationship with the brand after sales teams.
• Works with agile practices and associated skills including writing epics and user stories
• Adapts to constant change and understands how to be agile
• Embraces change and responds with a sense of urgency
• Documents user stories & requirements for the program
• Identifies, defines, and breaks down complex requirements into achievable user stories
• Author technically focused user stories, collaborating with IT project management to simplify and clarify user stories that produce achievable work items
• Create presentations, product documentation, and other materials, as part of acting as an information expert for your products
• Develops and maintains a vision for product features and communicates that vision across various stakeholders
• Develops and optimize industry leading business processes
• Introduces the leading-edge features to the product
• Finds opportunities to improve dealership service flow, CSI, retention and parts sales through the adaptation of new and or emerging technologies, Carlisle Research and Industry trends
• Responsible for quantifying the ROI for these new technologies and developing business cases for budget consideration
• Assess value, develop use cases, and prioritize user stories, epics and themes. Focuses on maximum value and alignment with program strategy.
• Understands brand impact and makes scope decisions to maximize the return on investment
• Negotiate requirements with the larger body of stakeholders
• Negotiates scope disputes to bring consensus among stakeholders.
• Defines clear acceptance criteria for each program feature
• Understands complex technical concepts and presents them in simple terms to non- technical team members
• Understands end-to-end processes. Manages requirements dependencies.
- Excellent cross-functional communication
- Superb presentation
- Ability to organize data for presentations at the executive level
- Quality driven and reliable – high attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective operational organization, time management & planning
- World Class Program & Project execution. Efficient and effective solution delivery
- Adaptive planning & flexibility - ability to respond to change, report progress, and stick to a plan
- Skilled in the use of software, business intelligence and analytics
- Strong computer skills, Excel, Word, Power Point
Specialized skills, knowledge or certifications unique to this role
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner or Agile Business Analyst
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Hands on experience authoring and refining user stories, grooming product backlogs, and prioritizing conflicting requirements.
- Strong Dealership Service process
- German language knowledge
- Previous Dealer service experience
- Experience with service applications and systems
Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Computer Science, Automotive Management, or related discipline, or equivalent work experience is required
Master’s degree or equivalent is desirable
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.