Oshkosh | Wisconsin | United States | 54902
We here at HRU Technical Resources have partnered with an industry leader in the heavy-duty vehicle industry to find a Design Engineer.
Our client is an industry leader in the heavy vehicle and equipment industry. As a Design Engineer you will support a Project Engineer in developing Advanced Driver Assistance (ADAS) and Situational Awareness (SA) systems for tactical wheeled vehicles. This person will focus on the integration of ADAS and SA systems on TWVs and requires a basic understanding of ADAS camera, radar and human-machine-interface display operation as well as SA day and IR (thermal) camera capabilities that will facilitate the proper integration of subsystem components. This position will work with other core technology teams to develop the integration from concept to prototype installation. This position will require some CREO CAD, Windchill PDM and JDE ERP software capability in order to supervise and direct designer activity.
· Researches, studies, and proposes use of new technologies to be used in the development of new and improved products
· Maintain effective communication with suppliers, internal and external customers, and outside resources concerning technical issues
· Enforce the proper use of engineering criteria and drawing standards. Ensure that technical issues are conducted within the framework of company policies and procedures
· Evaluate designs for performance, safety, and reliability
· Directs preparation of layouts, drawings, specifications, and bills of material
· Perform engineering analysis to support the selection of parts, components, and materials that meet requirements
· Perform job duties in an ethical, professional manner
· Provide technical assistance for prototype, pilot, and production support
· Analyze and resolve issues reported to Engineering via verbal or written communication
· Provide direction to designers and drafters regarding engineering analysis
· Establishes priorities for work delegated to others
· Prepare technical proposals, quotations, reports, and presentations
· Bachelor’s of Science in Engineering
· 6-plus months of related experience or internship experience
· Able to obtain a secret security clearance as required by job duties
· Experience with a high level cad system
· Possess a strong mechanical knowledge of vehicles and related systems
· Strong verbal presentation and written communication skills
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
Position Type: Contract
Job Location: Oshkosh, WI
Benefits and Salary:
Pay- $35 - $37.50/hr
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Short term and long-term disability
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.