Dearborn | Michigan | United States
• Develop designs of components and assemblies for automatic transmission and driveline research
• Design 3D transmission cases/housings and other major structural components using copy with associative (CWA) and skeleton formats and manufacturing knowledge of patterns for die pulls and machining
• Provide CAD support service for design and preparation of parts for rapid prototype processing
• Participate in design reviews based on program needs to ensure quality and timely delivery of designs and communicating design status and open issues
• Maintain close contacts (through WebEx, emails and phone) with assigned customer base to capture design and development
• Work closely with other CAD designers, CAD leaders, and Supervisor
• Have strong understanding of Ford C3P design practices (TCE, Digital Buck & CATIA)
• Proven experience in the development of transmission/driveline commodities
• Minimum of 10 years of Catia V5 experience
• Knowledgeable in all CATIA functions required for transmission/drivetrain design methodology
• Experience with GD&T and stack-ups
• Knowledge of transmission designs and vehicle packaging
• Candidate must be a self-starter, motivated and works with minimal guidance
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment, Lead design reviews with various stakeholders to communicate status, issues and next steps
• Highly focused and adaptable to new challenges
• Must have excellent team work abilities and interpersonal skills
• Excellent skills with Microsoft Office software
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.