Oshkosh | Wisconsin | United States | 54902
We here at HRU Technical Resources have partnered with an industry leader to find a Designer for our clients fluid power group.
As a Designer in the fluid power group you will be responsible for product development and hydraulic and pneumatic system integration. Most design work is in CREO with some time spent in Catia.
engineering drawings, layouts and schematics using computer aided design
2. Create Bills of Material (BOM).
3. Select materials for engineered parts.
4. Dimension and tolerance drawings to ensure proper assembly fit.
5. Conform to drafting standards and department policies.
6. Prepare engineering change notices (ECN).
7. Consult and coordinate with suppliers.
8. Checks own work and that of others.
9. Works independently with minimal direction.
1. Associates Degree in Mechanical Design or equivalent training and/or experience.
2. Minimum 6 months related experience
3. Experience with CATIA V5 / Smarteam application or Solidworks
in Mechanical Design or equivalent training and/or experience.
Position Type: Contract
Job Location: Oshkosh, WI
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.