Auburn Hills | Michigan | United States | 48326
This position is responsible for providing professional support for ODIS Diagnostic Software, Wi-Tech Diagnostic Software and VAS diagnostic tools used. Support consists of phone-based and written communication development.
Role Responsibilities (Phone-Based Support) 60%
• Provide Dealership technical support via phone for VAS diagnostic products, applicable software and coordinate all questions and concerns with appropriate contacts
• Provide E-shop license request support and approval
• Provide ECRMS support
• Maintain database for support transactions
• Coordinate with diagnostic specialist to tele-diagnose dealer concerns
• Coordinate the transfer of all hardware related assistance requirements to responsible vendor
• Coordinate and transfer all vehicle related concerns to the Technical Helpline or Product Support
• Provide aftermarket support
• Provide pass-through programming support
• Maintain and improve diagnostic tool & software FAQ information posted on Service Net
Role Responsibilities (Communications) 40%
• Develop dealer /corporate internal communications on vehicle diagnostic systems and process topics.
• Maintain the DSS dealer contact /issue log database.
• Maintain inventory control of the DSS and TSC Garage team’s diagnostic and other hardware devices.
• Manage the DSS and Workshop Technology team’s information (flat-screen) display contents.
• Prioritize, validate and author these topics for standardized publications that include Service Information bulletins, FAQs, Error Code lists and “Quick Links” documents.
• Publish standardized publications electronically in a timely manner on the dealer /corporate Intranet site publishing system.
• Perform standardized publications document management (version control, updates, supersessions, deletions etc.) in the publishing system.
• Forward documents to Publications Team for French translation and reprocessing in the publishing system.
• Maintain a standardized publications project management log and perform post-publishing quality control of all publications.
• Obtain, analyze and prepare DSS team performance and process outcome metrics for management on a monthly basis.
• Diagnostic service experience and a high level of serviceability knowledge
• Technical familiarity
• Working knowledge of typical business computer applications including spreadsheets, presentations and word processing software
• Familiarity with OEM and aftermarket diagnostic tools
• Able to work both independently and within a structured corporate and international team environment
• Ability to maintain a professional phone demeanor and etiquette in challenging situations
• Ability to understand, author and edit technical publications outcomes appropriate for the broad range of dealership personnel readership.
• Microsoft - Word, Excel, Access Database, PowerPoint & Adobe Acrobat.
• Must be familiar with obtaining and managing screen capture files for integration into authored publications.
• Proficiency in communicating ideas, plans and concepts to decision makers and stakeholders
• Experience with service diagnostic systems (ODIS, VAS, WiTech)
• German language knowledge
Required Education and Years of Experience
• Associates degree or 5 years of demonstrated experience
• Automotive after-sales process knowledge
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.