Sterling Heights | Michigan | United States | 48310
This position is for an entry level Diagnostics Engineer responsible for conducting detailed analyses and assessments of evolving and approved designs in support of the development of troubleshooting support documentation. This may include:
· Interfacing with hardware and software design engineers to understand the functionality of equipment.
· Conducting detailed tasks analysis as part of the Logistic Support Analysis (LSA) process to identify resources required to fault isolate/troubleshoot and support the design.
· Translating engineering and other technical information into troubleshooting source data (procedures and schematics) in support of Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) product development.
· Performing on-vehicle fault insertion to verify that equipment and troubleshooting procedures function properly.
· Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering required. Other Degrees will be considered based on experience.
· Ability to read and interpret schematics and hardware/software specifications.
· Proficient with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access required; Visio preferred).
· Experience in fault isolation and/or troubleshooting of complex systems (including automotive or military preferred.
· Experience with wiring diagram and schematic development preferred.
· Strong interpersonal and communication (oral and written skills) desired.
· Familiarity with US Army logistics support structure, policies and procedures preferred.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.