Eaton Rapids | Michigan | United States
Direct Hire Opportunity! If you have Die Repair experience and are searching for a great work environment and job security, then apply today!
We are looking for individuals with knowledge and experience in the metal forming industry. Die maintenance experiences with progressive and line dies and general-machining skills will be required. Experiences with repair and modification of all kinds of fixtures (welding, assembly, gages, etc.).
· Studies blueprints of die and product, die models, templates, and prototype parts and
visualizes shape, mechanical structure, and operation of die.
· Computes dimensions, plans machining, layout, and assembly operations.
· Measures, marks, and scribes metal stock for machining by other workers.
· Set up and operates machine tools such as lathe, milling machine, radial drill press, shaper, and grinder to machine parts to specifications, and verifies conformance
of machined parts to specifications.
· Lifts machined parts and positions them for assembly on worktable or surface plate.
· Smooths flat and contoured surfaces and fits parts to each other.
· Verifies dimensions, clearances, and alignment of members and parts in die.
· Dowels and bolts parts together.
· Works to tolerances as close as 0.0005 inch.
· Fits and assembles cam operated mechanisms for lateral movement of part of die.
· Connects wiring and hydraulic lines to install electric and hydraulic components.
· Dismantles die and repairs or replaces parts.
· Performs all safety and quality requirements
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
License or certification:
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.