Milwaukee | Wisconsin | United States | 53208
As a Product Owner / Business Analyst, you will be
responsible for supporting a Product Manager in executing the vision for one or
more digital products at the company. Ideal candidates will have 3 + years
of experience working in an agile framework on the business (or technology)
side of building customer-facing mobile solutions. You will act as an expert on
the details of the product(s) to which you are aligned, while supporting the
business, engineering, and design teams on a daily basis.
Here's what you will do:
· Create user experience visualizations/flows/diagrams.
· Identify positive and negative use cases.
· Adapt the product vision and use cases to epics and user stories.
· Document story details based on the epics after reviewing with development.
· Identify user story dependencies.
· Create user story acceptance criteria.
· Lead requirements gathering effort on the epics as needed — consulting with product management, implementations, clients, and other stakeholders.
· Coordinate and execute review sessions with key stakeholders.
· Lead backlog grooming to decompose and estimate stories.
· Create mockups and work with UX and design teams.
· Answer questions from developers and clarifies requirements.
· Document the new feature for implementations and release notes.
· Create test cases and support the execution of UAT.
· Interface with outside suppliers for: story reviews, design reviews, scrum meetings, etc.
· Participate and possibly lead core Agile meetings with one or more teams (Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-up, Demo, Retrospective, and Backlog Grooming)
· Ability to promote shared vision, assembling and motivating a team to achieve the goal
· Experience working with JIRA or other Agile software.
· Experience in understanding SDLC methodologies with an emphasis on Agile
· Demonstrated ability to communicate to business, and technical resources.
· Demonstrated ability to dig into user experience problems and be the “squeaky wheel” who can challenge the team to resolve issues in a timely manner
· Experience as an active contributor to Agile meetings with one or more teams (Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-up, Demo, Retrospective, and Backlog Grooming).
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.