Herndon | Virginia | United States
The Digital Experience Analyst will play an important role to assist the digital team to ingest, analyze and prioritize new business requests and potential 3rd party integrations. In order for the Digital Experience team to work more effectively, focus and expeditiously deliver new products and features for the companies customers, the Digital Experience Analyst will work with the Director - Connected Retail & Online Experience to initially assess and prioritize new business requirements against limited resources and funding before assigning such additional work to the broader digital and development teams.
The Digital Experience Analyst will also take a lead in day-to-day budget management so that department managers can focus their limited time on customer-impact priorities. Lastly, this role will take a lead establishing a regular communication cadence to Corporate and Dealer stakeholders on the vision, accomplishments and upcoming priorities of the digital strategy team.
The digital experience team is responsible for the majority of the company’s consumer-facing digital channels and dealership digital sales and service tools, including:
• Company brand website
• Dealer advertising group websites
• 278+ dealer websites
• digital sales lead program
• My online ownership portal
• Consumer mobile applications
• The Companies Progressive Retail Experience program (digital sales and service software, enterprise mobile applications and hardware tools at dealers)
• Digital Experience strategy and execution (entire online and in-store digital sales, service and ownership experience)
• Primary responsibility within the Digital Experience team to ingest new internal requests and/or investigate initial new business development or 3rd party integration opportunities within AoA digital ecosystem.
• Gather input from various business stakeholders or 3rd parties and generate high level requirements in order to assess business priority and level of effort to complete.
• Prepare initial business plan analysis for presentation to digital steering committee to determine prioritization of limited AoA / agency resources.
• Work with internal Digital Strategy stakeholders to identify key digital accomplishments and results; plan yearly editorial calendar cadence for digital team announcements to AoA / dealers (videos, Progress stories, newsletter, TBD digital interactive format); work with external agency to create / publish digital team accomplishments.
• Responsible for day-to-day budget management and purchasing (eSAF) initiation process
• 3-5 years professional experience in digital program management.
• 3-5 years professional experience with retail digital websites, marketing, advertising, and content management.
• Project Management skills and preferable certification
• Strong business and analytical skills
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.