Herndon | Virginia | United States
HRU has teamed up with Volkswagen Group of America to find a Digital Product Specialist for it's Herndon, VA location. This is a long-term contract position offering a competitive salary, great benefits and future growth opportunities.
The Digital Product Specialist supports the development, maintenance and improvement of our national brand website, VW.com. Working as part of a digital product team, the Digital Product Specialist will assist in the creation of Volkswagen vehicle content, including the coordination, synchronization and quality of information & data integrated into shopping tools. This role engages daily with agency partners, IT&S, and internal stakeholder to ensure shoppers on VW.com are presented with the most accurate and compelling information. Success is dependent on strong collaboration skills, attention to detail, keen project management skills, and creative problem solving.
• Support the creative development and data preparation process to support the model year changeover process (ex. Switch from Model Year 2019 Jetta to Model Year 2020 Jetta)
• Leads project management with creative agency responsible for developing all computer generated assets used on VW.com
• Responsible for quality, maintenance, synchronization and change management as it relates to digital marketing platforms and shopping tools including Build Your Own and Search Inventory Liaison to various internal departments (Creative, Marketing, Technical, IT, Product & Sales teams) to gather and define requirements for ‘always on’ platform enhancements, while assisting in providing digital support for these various stakeholders.
• Accountable for the successful delivery of multiple, simultaneous projects from briefing and design through production and deployment.
• Manage project scope (requirements), schedule and quality, and effectively communicate out with a focus on risk and escalation.
• Owns the change management process and continuously evaluates for process improvement.
+ 5-8 years’ experience in digital marketing, with extensive portion of that experience working directly on digital development projects via coordination and tactical execution
+ Demonstrated, strong abilities to monitor digital development including site changes, project coordination, vehicle changes, etc.
+ Knowledge of Business Analysis, System Analysis, and Content Management Systems.
+ Proven experience with data management systems and content management systems, including project coordination and tactical execution.
+ Proven strategic and operational understanding of business / digital analytics, including software (Adobe Analytic Suite), and Search Engine Optimization practices.
+ Strong technical ability and experience collaborating with IT counterparts to assess risk, weigh solutions and execute in a rapid manner.
+ Familiarity with agile software development and scrum methodology
+ Ability to provide clear direction and lead multiple agencies and partners.
+ Ability to handle multiple projects and maintain tight deadlines under pressure.
+ Ability to collaborate across functional disciplines with working knowledge of marketing, finance, sales and PR.
+ Budget development and management experience.
May be required to travel no more than 20% in a given month
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising or equivalent related field
•Experience with maintenance, enhancements, and optimizations of B2C website
•Knowledge of Business Analysis, System Analysis, and Content Management Systems.
•Strong technical ability and experience collaborating with IT counterparts to assess risk, weigh solutions and execute in a rapid manner.
•Familiarity with agile software development and scrum methodology
-Problem solving skills
-Conceptual thinking skills
-Integration - joining people, processes or systems
-Analytical and conceptual thinking – using logic and reason, creative and strategic
-Automotive product data experience
-Understanding of digital platforms and media, including search and social media
-Experience managing external web development partners
-Data Systems / Technical experience
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.