The Digital AMS Developer role will identify, troubleshoot and resolve technical support and maintenance activities on large scale advanced customer facing digital platforms to ensure that service level agreements and customer support objectives are accomplished.
· This technical role requires broad understanding of multiple technologies, excellent problem-solving skills, development, coding and testing knowledge and strong time management skills.
· The Digital AMS Developer will function as a key individual contributor as a “go to” person for resolving technical support issues and maintaining digital customer-facing applications.
· Responsibilities include technical problem solving, application management and operations engaging in the day-to-day support of systems.
· Responsible for day to day technical support of portals, reservations systems for electric vehicle launches, and coordinating with internal and external organizations for development and support of related applications
· Ensuring that the agreed IT service KPIs are met or exceeded
· Contribute to maintaining a list of standard IT service options, processes and agreements
· Support appropriate IT service continuity plans have been made to support the business and its continuity requirements
· Solve and identify improvements to reduce the number and severity of incidents and problems on the business
· Development of small changes and maintenance to applications
· Ensure that standardized methods and procedures are used for efficient handling of all system changes
· Contribute to the installation of changes to IT systems
· Effectively manage expectations of the business partners during the planning and rollout of new releases
· Collaborate with 3-to-5 subject matter experts (SMEs) to balance small development projects, expert consulting provided to larger projects and resolving severity 2 and 3 incidents
· Act as a trusted “technical” advisor and “go to person” for the process owners for application management and supporting technologies.
· Maintain a profound understanding of business strategies and processes, and their associated applications
Experience in an AMS or system level support
role, with familiarity in best practice service management (ITIL) processes.
Technical bachelor’s degree
· 3 to 5 years solid experience preferred
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.