The Digital AMS Team Lead role will own and drive technical support and maintenance activities on large scale advanced customer facing digital platforms to ensure that service level agreements and customer support objectives are accomplished.
This technical leadership role requires broad understanding of multiple technologies, excellent problem-solving skills, service management best practices, strong time management and exceptional communication skills.
The Digital AMS Manager is the “go to” person for achieving the delivery of operational service levels to customers of digital customer-facing applications.
· Responsibilities include technical management, application management and operations management for staff and vendors engaging in the day-to-day support of systems.
· Monitors all problems and balances between service reliability and cost.
· Responsible for day to day operations of portals, reservations systems for electric vehicle launches, and coordinating with internal and external organizations for support of related applications
· Ensuring that the agreed IT services are met or exceeded
· Integration and coordination with multiple internal and external organizations to ensure that the required levels and quality of service are achieved as defined.
· Producing and maintaining a list of standard IT service options, processes, and agreements
· Ensuring that appropriate IT service continuity plans have been made to support the business and its continuity requirements.
· Drive and reduce the number and severity of incidents and problems on the business
· Manage the development of small changes and maintenance to applications
· Ensure that standardized methods and procedures are used for efficient handling of all system changes
· Manage and control the installation of changes to IT systems
· Effectively manage expectations of the customer during the planning and rollout of new releases
· Direct the day-to-day activities of 3-to-5 subject matter experts (SMEs) to balance small development projects, expert consulting provided to larger projects and resolving severity 2 and 3 incidents
· Act as a trusted “technical” advisor and “go to person” for the process owners for application management and supporting technologies.
· Collaborate with business owners to develop operational and support plans
· 5 - 10 years
· Technical bachelor’s degree required
· Masters preferred
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.