We currently have an opening for a Dimensional Analysis Technician on the day shift. The position will be responsible for performing vehicle and seat dimensional analysis measurements using a Romer CMM for setting up Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards testing, including moving a test dummy and providing a detailed report. The position will be in an automotive shop environment and is located in Allen Park, MI.
• Associate’s degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school
• Basic mechanical automotive experience
• Demonstrates strong computer skills/knowledge, including MS Excel
• Demonstrates strong math skills, including a good understanding of geometry
• Ability to lift 50 lb. objects and move 100 lb. objects
• Willing to work overtime and weekends
• Self-motivated and willing to learn new tasks
• This job requires good analytical skills to solve both complex and uncomplicated problems
• Teamcenter knowledge
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.