Waukegan | Illinois | United States | 60085
We here at HRU Technical Resources have partnered with an industry leading client looking for a Document Control Specialist responsible for various tasks associated with the project life cycle. .
Our client is an established industry leader in providing electrical and natural gas services in the Midwest. In this role you will collect, maintain, and distribute all documents necessary to provide support throughout the project life cycle. You will also develop and maintain a comprehensive filing system and database for all documents to be retained in the document control system.
· Complete document control functions of document fulfillment, release, change, revisioning, transmitting, and archiving
· Coordinate with other departments for collecting, inputting and filing all data relating to project life cycle
· Maintain document files to be orderly, up-to-date and ready for audit at all times
· Maintain project document logs
· Primary role as Records Information Management for lifecycle of documentation
· Respond to internal and external drawing and document requests, utilizing strong interpersonal skills and building relationships with engineering and construction team.
· Detail-oriented analysis and review of documents received compared to the document requirements
· 3+ years providing support on major construction programs
· 1+ year experience as a document control specialist with an Engineering or Construction firm
· 3+ years working with computer systems/programs. Experience must include an electronic document management system(iManage or ProjectWise, etc..)
· Associates Degree preferred but not required
Position Type: 12 month contract
Job Location: Waukegan, IL
Benefits and Salary:
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Short term and long-term disability
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.