Oshkosh | Wisconsin | United States | 54902
Working with Word, Excel, macros, precision formatting (margins, headers, make sure in alignment with contract standards) detail oriented
Manager would like candidates that can obtain security clearance.
Strong possibility of extension.
• Responsible for all proposal document finalization
• Ensuring content (Figure References, Table of Contents, Acronym List, etc) accuracy
• Advanced formatting consistency
• Ensuring 100% compliance with formatting standards set forth by solicitation requirements
• Create templates and utilize macros throughout document narrative development
• Support all proposal document reviews (wall reviews and audits)
• Support all SME/TW document formatting requests/requirements
Critical skills/qualifications are:
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Expertise in Microsoft Word
• Typing skill 50 wpm
• Familiarity with proposal work (preferred but not required)
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS Associates degree 1-plus years of related experience PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS Exceptional attention to detail Expertise in Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.