Oshkosh | Wisconsin | United States | 54902
We here at HRU Technical Resources have partnered with an industry leading candidate to find a mechanical drafter/designer who would be responsible for drafting parts and components. The skills you need to have include experience with sheet metal, fabrication, graphic design, and creating models and drawings.
Our client is an industry leader in the heavy-duty vehicle market. In this role you would be responsible for preparing computer-aided design layouts and bills of material of component subgroups. You would also be preparing detailed drawings and resolving engineering related problems in manufacturing.
· Prepare design layouts, diagrams, bills of material, and drawings/schematics of components and assemblies with supporting calculations, i.e. weight, tolerancing, etc. in support of the overall vehicle design.
· Create and revise drawings. Perform other engineering-related tasks as required i.e., analysis, bills of material creation, manufacturing support, layout work, and supplier contact.
· Check work to ensure accuracy of spelling, drawing format and organization, dimension and tolerance convention, and conformance with Engineering Standards.
· Design vehicle components to meet customer requirements.
· Enforce the proper use of engineering criteria and drawing standards. Ensure that technical issues are conducted within the framework of company policies and procedures.
· Provide technical assistance for prototype, pilot, and production support.
· Perform job duties in an ethical, professional manner which is consistent with the Oshkosh Way Conduct duties consistent with the Company’s mission statement, quality objectives, and defined policies and procedures.
· Associate’s degree in Mechanical Design or equivalent experience
· 6-plus months related experience
· CATIA V5 assembly, sheet metal, and part design workbenches experience preferred
Creo, SmarTeam, Winchill
Position Type: Contract
Job Location: Oshkosh, WI
Benefits and Salary:
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Short term and long-term disability
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.