Detroit | Michigan | United States
HRU Technical Resources is partnering with our client of 40 years, a global automotive manufacturer, to find an eCommerce Project Manager. The Project Manager will support eCommerce initiatives by managing timelines, deliverables, dependencies, stakeholders, action items, risks, issues, and compliance to project standards.
Excellent communication skills are required to schedule and manage meetings and deliver required meeting materials. The candidate will pursue on-schedule closure to action items and other tasks with tenacity to keep projects on track.
The PM will need to be able to use Visio, Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
The PM will contribute to process improvement by continually updating processes and documentation after lessons learned.
• Manage eCommerce projects from requirements gathering to delivery.
• Manage projects using standards and processes identified by the eCommerce team. Update and improve processes continually.
• Keep projects on target. Escalate as necessary.
• Manage project management standards, and compliance to those standards.
• Report out on project status.
• Evaluates future work and estimates the amount of support needed.
• Manages team communications including scheduling and running meetings.
Job Skills and Background Requirements:
The working environment is highly collaborative and requires the ability to manage relationships with multiple functional teams and vendors. Must be personally driven to improve the business.
• Works cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals and resolve problems
• Proven ability to interact effectively and professionally with team members, vendors, suppliers, dealers, and leadership teams
• Effectively manage multiple assignments utilizing highly efficient time management skills
• Ability to analyze business priorities, goals, and dependencies and translate into a plan
• Ability to communicate plans to a team of BAs and stakeholders
• Team oriented with cross-functional team leadership skills
• Experienced in digital commerce, project and program management, business analysis
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Experience in developing and deploying digital systems
• Experience in program and project management
• 5-10 years of experience in digital systems, eCommerce, and program development
• PMP certification not required
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.