Livonia | Michigan | United States
Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Coordinator will be responsible for implementing and maintaining a safety and health program for the Company. The EHS Coordinator will also ensure and maintain compliance with company, environmental, MiOSHA, and OSHA standards and regulations.
· Manage reports, etc. with government regarding paint usage and disposal of hazardous materials
· Assess and investigate environmental working conditions in relation to safety and health compliance.
· Create, write, and develop necessary safety training materials, documents and procedures for an effective safety program.
· Coordination of EPA/DEQ and ISO compliance, response, training, reporting, record keeping and auditing
· Conduct quarterly safety and health inspection surveys and take appropriate corrective action in compliance with MiOSHA/OSHA regulations.
· Enforce MiOSHA/OSHA standards and regulations for the safety of the employees and customers while on company property.
· Training of Corporate Environmental, Safety and Evacuation.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; in a job-related field or equivalent.
· Minimum five years’ experience related to defined job responsibilities or equivalent training.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, walk; and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and may be subjected to loud noise levels created by power tools, production machinery and heavy traffic. The employee may also be required to work near moving mechanical equipment.
· Competence in use of Microsoft Office applications in Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Must be a self-starter.
· Ability to work overtime, including weekends and travel between Roush facilities.
· Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
· Ability to work on a flexible schedule when follow-up or training is required.
· Ability to handle or work near industrial chemicals or vapors such as solvents, cleaning agents and flammable liquids.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.