Oshkosh | Wisconsin | United States | 54902
Design new, modified, or improved components and basic parts in accordance with engineering standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Prepare design layouts, diagrams, wiring harnesses, electrical systems, bills of material, and drawings/schematics of components and assemblies with supporting calculations, in support of the overall vehicle design.
2. Create and revise drawings. Perform other engineering-related tasks as required i.e., analysis, bills of material creation,manufacturing support, layout work, and supplier contact.
3. Design vehicle components to meet customer requirements.
4. Enforce the proper use of engineering criteria and drawing standards. Ensure that technical issues and conducted within the framework of company policies and procedures.
5. Maintain effective communication with suppliers, internal and external customers, and outside resources concerning technical issues.
6. Select parts and/or design components for compliant and cost/quality-conscious design
7. Provide technical assistance for prototype, pilot, and production support.
8. Perform job duties in an ethical, professional manner which is consistent with the Oshkosh Way
9. Conduct duties consistent with the Company�s mission statement, quality objectives, and defined policies and procedures.
Associates degree in Electrical Design or equivalent experience
3-plus years related experience
Experience with Windchill software
Experience with Creo/Pro-E application
Experience with electrical harness and electrical assembly design
Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.