Oshkosh | Wisconsin | United States | 54902
We here at HRU Technical Resources have partnered with an industry leading candidate to find an Electrical Designer.
Our client is an industry leader in the heavy-duty vehicle industry. As an Electrical Designer you would be focused on wire harness design using Creo Electrical. You would be preparing design layouts, diagrams, wiring harnesses, electrical systems, bills of material, and drawings of components and assemblies.
· Create and revise drawings. Perform other engineering-related tasks as required i.e., analysis, bills of material creation, manufacturing support, layout work, and supplier contact.
· Design vehicle components to meet customer requirements.
· Enforce the proper use of engineering criteria and drawing standards. Ensure that technical issues and conducted within the framework of company policies and procedures.
· Maintain effective communication with suppliers, internal and external customers, and outside resources concerning technical issues.
· Select parts and/or design components for compliant and cost/quality-conscious design
· Provide technical assistance for prototype, pilot, and production support.
· Perform job duties in an ethical, professional manner
· Conduct duties consistent with the Company’s mission statement, quality objectives, and defined policies and procedures.
· 3-plus years related experience
· Creo Electrical
· Experience with Windchill software
· Experience with Creo/Pro-E application
· Experience with electrical harness and electrical assembly design
· Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics
Position Type: Contract
Job Location: Oshkosh, WI
Benefits and Salary:
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Short term and long-term disability
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.