Allen Park | Michigan | United States
HRU has teamed up with a global automotive company to find an Electrical Designer for it's Livonia, MI location. The ideal candidate will have at least five years of CREO/Windchill experience within an Automotive Electrical setting. We are looking for someone that is able to travel mainly between Allen Park and Livonia but also can do light travel out of state. This is a long-term contract position offering a competitive salary and full benefits package.
• 3D Electrical Design / Routing using CREO and Windchill
• Work independently and lead projects under customer supervision
• Provide effective packaging solutions for electrical harness routing, clipping, and dimension calculations as well as component packaging
• Implement and identify new and innovative approaches to enhance business development
• Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in oral diagrams, written or in schedule form under customer supervision
• Create 2D drawings (2D harness drawings using Mentor Graphic or Zuken is preferred)
• Participate in design reviews based on program needs to ensure quality and timely delivery of designs and communicating design status and open issues
• Maintain close contacts (through WebEx, emails and phone) with assigned customer base to capture design and development
• Strong CREO experience (5 years minimum), knowledgeable in all electrical routing functions
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and solve practical issues
• Candidate must be a self-starter, motivated and works with minimal guidance
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment; lead design reviews with various stakeholders to communicate status, issues, and next step
• Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
• Familiar with mathematical and structural concepts
• Other CAD software experience is an advantage – NX or CATIA
• Has excellent organizational and time management skills
• Must have excellent team work abilities and interpersonal skills
• Excellent skills with Microsoft Office software
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.