Oshkosh | Wisconsin | United States
The Senior Designer is responsible for the design of new, modified, or
improved components and basic parts, including electrical schematics and
harnesses to support commerical and military markets. The ideal candidate will
have relevant experience with heavy truck, agriculture, automotive or heavy
construction product design.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Design new or modified vehicle components and subsystems, including creation of layouts, diagrams, bills of material, and
drawings/schematics of components and assemblies with supporting calculations, i.e. weight, tolerancing, etc. in support of
the overall vehicle design with minimal supervision
2. Create and revise drawings. Perform other engineering-related tasks as required i.e., analysis, bills of material creation,
manufacturing support, layout work, and supplier contact
3. Design vehicle components to meet customer requirements
4. Enforce the proper use of engineering criteria and drawing standards. Ensure that technical issues are conducted within
the framework of company policies and procedures
5. Maintain effective communication with suppliers, internal and external customers, and outside resources concerning
6. Select parts and/or design components for compliant and cost/quality-conscious design
7. Provide technical assistance for prototype, pilot, and production support
8. Perform job duties in an ethical, professional manner which is consistent with the Oshkosh Way. Conduct duties consistent
with the Company’s mission statement, quality objectives, and defines policies and procedures
•Associate’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Design or equivalent experience
•3 or more years' related experience
•CATIA V5 assembly, sheet metal, part design and Electrical workbenches experience
•Experience with SmarTeam PDM softwareExperience working with vehicle diagnostic software to support troubleshooting issues during prototype builds
To apply please submit resume to Haynes.Jeff@hru-tech.com
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.