Spring | Texas | United States | 77381
Candidate will support transition of all Woodlands PCBA (> 36
separate SKUs) to new contract manufacturer, answering questions on component
compatibility, board design, conformal coating and cleanliness requirements as
well advise on appropriate testing that CM should be performing. Candidate will
support the quality department on initial samples and FAI, and should be
familiar with ATEX for traceability requirements. Candidate will also support
other sustaining engineering questions as the resident electrical engineer
appropriate substitutions for end-of-life components, support team FMEA and
other problem-solving exercises.
1. Develops, implements, and sustains analog, digital, and RF designs and simulations for gas and flame detection Transmitters, Controllers, and Accessories
2. Develop clear and concise technical specifications
3. Support Operations with design-for-test points and specifications, contract manufacturer guidelines and component substitutions
4. Support Regulatory with documentation and data required for product approvals
5. Provide development schedules and communicate status to team members and key stakeholders
6. Ensure products meet customer performance and quality requirements
7. Embrace a culture of design-for-reliability through DFMEAs, analysis and simulations, concept and design reviews, module and system testing, and verification and validation techniques
8. Participate in peer reviews with internal and external team members
9. Participate in developing and improving design controls and our quality management process
10. Employ problem solving techniques to determine root cause and implement effective corrective actions
Bachelor’s degree or higher in science or engineering discipline from an accredited university
Minimum 5 years of experience in electrical analog and digital circuit design in a private, public, government or military environment – THIS CAN INCLUDE INTERN EXPERIENCE
Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop relationships and engage with people quickly
Able to work independently set and execute own individual task plan in order to achieve high-level team goal efficiently, with minimal supervision
Core Hours: 40-hour work week, nominally 8am-5pm with flexibility around start/stop time
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.