Oshkosh | Wisconsin | United States | 54902
Provide design and integration support for vehicle control/embedded systems development. The position shall provide the necessary hardware/software recommendations. The position shall be able to execute a vehicle control/embedded system project plan.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Support supervisor, suppliers, engineering specialists, and other departments to execute job assignments, consisting of meeting specifications and performing calculations, analysis, and material and component selection
2. Responsible for quality conscious design including cost, weight, reliability, and ease of manufacturing
3. Provide production support
4. Provide technical assistance for prototype, pilot, or production build
5. Utilize various state-of-the-art-engineering tools, i.e., a personal computer (PC) or (CAD) equipment, in assigned projects as applicable
6. Process engineering information through change notices, change proposals, and the creation of thorough part print documentation. Respond to Continuous Improvement Request forms
7. Use reasonable foresight to identify vehicle operation and maintenance risks and control them within acceptable levels
8. Direct support of suppliers and test programs to include travel to off-site locations as necessary to accomplish assigned engineering programs
9. Design for integration of communication, computer and networking (C4ISR) systems into military ground vehicles
10. Design for physical integration and electrical interfaces for Contractor Furnished Equipment (CFE) and Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) using Interface Control Documents (ICD)'
'Support proposal development
11. Potential travel 10% of time (not very likely, but a possibility)
Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
Internship experience or 6-plus months related experience
Obtain US Military Secret Clearance
Ability to read, comprehend, and develop electrical schematics
Good oral and written communication skills
Experience with automotive or heavy-duty equipment
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Experience with computers and in-vehicle data systems
Ability to work independently
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.