Oshkosh | Wisconsin | United States | 54902
Perform engineering work of various types in the electrical design or re-design, and development of electrical systems into existing and new, medium and heavy-duty vehicles. Exercise independent judgment and action. Will require working closely with suppliers, engineering specialists, and other departments. This person will provide resource estimates for project planning as well.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Responsible for integration of electrical components and circuitry into vehicle designs
2. Work with SAE, Federal, and Military Standards for design compliance
3. Plan and direct engineering in a major project through all phases of innovation and development
4. Establishes priorities for work delegated to others
5. Work closely with other engineering groups
6. Assist in feasibility studies and project estimates on proposed projects
7. Support proposal development
8. Directs preparation of layouts, drawings, specification, and bills of material
9. Select parts and/or design components for cost and quality-conscious design to meet service applications
10. Consult with suppliers, customers, & members of Engineering, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Assembly, Service, and Testing, Quality Control, and Marketing departments
11. Follow project on the assembly floor through initial build and render assistance necessary to support manufacturing and industrial engineering efforts
12. Utilize various state-of-the-art engineering tools, i.e. personal computer and CAD equipment
13. Possess a strong electrical knowledge of vehicles, electrical theory, electrical component and related systems
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
• 3-plus years of experience working with truck/mobile equipment
• Relevant design experience with vehicle electrical systems
• Working knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic systems
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Experience with automotive or heavy-duty equipment
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.