Downtown | Lansing | Michigan | United States | 48901
We here at HRU Technical Resources have partnered with a leader in the renewable energy industry to find an Electrical Engineer.
As an Electrical Engineer int his role you will be producing and reviewing electrical engineering design solutions in line with project inputs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Providing safe and efficient power facilities through electrical design solutions
• Deliverables: Drawings, Calculations, Specifications, Data Sheets, Quotations, Scope of Work, Inspections & Test Plans, Test Documents.
• Programming: Protections Relays, kWh Meters, Power Monitors, Governors, other ancillary programable devices as required. • Purchase Requirements: For Customized and Standard Electric Equipment.
• Check & Approve: Electrical Design Drawings
• Inspect & Test: Customized Electrical Equipment.
• Technical and cost estimating support to Business Development.
• Develop Electrical Calculation Skills.
• Participate in expansion & streamline of computerized Electrical Calculations methods.
• Develop knowledge of Engineering Procedures
• Ensure that Specifications and Drawings sufficiently describe Scope of Works and protect company’s interest.
• Maintain a high level of knowledge of electrical products and technologies.
• Degree / Diploma Electrical Engineering from a recognised tertiary institution.
• Five years professional engineering experience in an industrial capacity, preferably in the power, gas and mining industries.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Five years industrial Electrical Design experience
• Must be available for after hour call outs as required • Must be able to travel to remote sites as required
Job Location: Lansing, MI
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.