Join a fast growing, high-tech research and manufacturing company located in beautiful old town Lansing. HRU Technical Resources has partnered with an industry leading candidate to find a full-time electrical engineer with a competitive benefits package. Our client is a leader in research, development, and manufacturing of superconducting particle accelerators. Named a 2010 small business of the year by the United States Department of Energy, they are the only company worldwide capable of building and testing a superconducting accelerator in house, as well as delivering and commissioning complete accelerator systems off site.
· take responsibility for study, design, development, testing, commissioning, and upgrading of systems for present and future accelerators
· manage staff performing electrical work throughout the company
· coordinate work with controls engineers
· contribute to the operation of particle accelerators and peripheral equipment/technology
· conduct optimization work on existing systems, perform measurements and validation tests
· confirm system capabilities by designing testing methods
· establish operational procedures and safety documentation
· carry out analog circuit simulations as well as numerical field calculations to produce engineering specifications for system upgrades and future systems
· interfacing electronics with system controls
Desired education and experience:
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.