Sterling Heights | Michigan | United States | 48310
· Electrical Engineer design engineer with emphasis on system and subsystem integration and test.
· Review and develop hardware and software requirement documents and test plans.
· Support hardware and software integration in a lab environment to include the use of various test equipment to include dynamic analyzers, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, Ethernet, RS-422, etc.
· Perform vehicle level testing utilizing the same type of equipment.
· Analyze subsystem requirements and develop logic for flowcharts, state charts, state diagrams, and fire control algorithms for design documents.
· Support fielding and production sites to investigate / resolve fire control issues.
· Support the integration and testing of electrical control devices and sensors on various vehicle platforms.
· Provide technical support and communication as required to program office, customers, and other departments
· Minimum of two years post graduate applicable experience. Bachelor’s Degree In electrical engineering preferred. Other technical degrees will be considered with relevant experience.
· Must be capable of getting a secret clearance
· Occasional travel to field sights required
· Extensive vehicle and lab testing required
· Must meet ASR requirements to work inside tanks and military vehicles
· Extensive use of computer and test equipment in both the laboratory and field environment
· Good communication skills required
· Must be capable of working in a team environment
· Occasionally must lift and carry test equipment weighing 30 lbs
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.