Troy | Michigan | United States
****Due to the nature of this position, US Citizenship or Green Card is required*****
HRU has teamed up with Roush to find an experienced Electrical Engineer that has the ability to work out of Livonia, Allen Park and Troy. If you have at least five years of real-world experience, a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering and are a US Citizen, this position could be for you!
• Develop and implement processes that deliver quality and timely product
• Direct the completion of new programs that achieve budget and schedule requirements
• Provide leadership, guidance, coaching, and technical support to team members
• Manage an electrical project team and interface with the customer regarding program status, reports and issues
• Develop wire harness architecture, routing, physical schematics and power distribution for electrical system requirements
• Assign and define circuit options, harness inlines and connector numbers to the system logical schematics
• Define and select fuse, wire, and terminal sizing based on application requirements
• Lead electrical system compatibility reviews and sign-off wire harness prints
• Perform design rule checks
• Integrate wire harnesses, connectors, sensors, switches, and electrical components into overall vehicle architecture
• Manage logical design data
• Identify and mitigate major electrical system failure modes and effects
• The Senior Electrical Engineer will have a bachelor’s degree in engineering (mechanical or electrical engineering degree preferred)
• Minimum 8 years of experience in vehicle electrical systems, electrical controls and wire packaging
• Experience conducting presentations and management reviews
• Experience and ability to clearly present progress reports in a timely manner
• Ability to act as a liaison with the program team, CAE analysis group, suppliers and assembly plant for all design responsible parts
• Knowledge of CAN bus protocol
• Knowledge of wire harness design tool (Mentor Graphics preferred)
• Experience with development and maintenance of DVP&Rs / FMEAs (preferred)
• Ability to work in a team environment and utilize others in the organization to deliver quality products
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• US citizenship required
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.