Oshkosh | Wisconsin | United States | 54902
The team member will be involved in the design, test and verification of vehicle control software and vehicle electronics working on the JLTV platform. The team member must understand industry and military standards that apply to vehicle design and test to evaluate designs against the requirements. The team member must have strong general knowledge of the electrical and software design on the vehicle and be able to aid in design requirement development, design evaluation and issue investigation including further testing. There will be a variety of job duties including developing and reviewing electrical requirements and add-on capability, working with the platform team and the core team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Write requirements and design documentation
2. Basic engineering print revisions using Adobe, Creo and Windchill
3. Develop documentation to support Engineering Change Proposals
4. Assist in test requests and implementation for system level testing
5. Assist in issue investigation in the areas of electrical and software
6. Responsible for quality conscious design including cost and reliability
7. Participate in peer reviews, estimation, and other engineering activities
8. Use reasonable foresight to identify vehicle operation and maintenance risks, and control them within acceptable levels
9. Ability to travel off-site to support engineering projects as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
• Internship experience or 6-plus months related experience
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Experience with automotive or heavy-duty equipment
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to read and comprehend electrical schematics and operate test equipment like multimeters and oscilloscopes
• Experience with Creo 3D modeling and Windchill
• Experience working with CAN and the J1939 protocol
• Knowledge of systems engineering
• Knowledge of 8D problem solving techniques and other quality tools
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.