Oshkosh | Wisconsin | United States | 54902
We here at HRU Technical Resources have partnered with an industry leader to find an Electrical Engineer focused on vehicle electronics.
In this role you will perform high level engineering analysis and design of new and modified components. Previous experience with vehicle electronics and C4ISR would be helpful as you will be working in a team to provide sustainment and technical support to the vehicle platform.
studies, and proposes use of new technologies to be used in the development of
new and improved products
2. Maintain effective communication with suppliers, internal and external customers, and outside resources concerning technical issues
3. Enforce the proper use of engineering criteria and drawing standards. Ensure that technical issues are conducted within the framework of company policies and procedures
4. Evaluate designs for performance, safety, and reliability
5. Directs preparation of layouts, drawings, specifications, and bills of material
6. Perform engineering analysis to support the selection of parts, components, and materials that meet requirements
7. Perform job duties in an ethical, professional manner which is consistent with the Oshkosh Way. Conduct duties consistent with the Company’s mission statement, quality objectives, and defined policies and procedures
8. Provide technical assistance for prototype, pilot, and production support
9. Analyze and resolve issues reported to Engineering via verbal or written communication
10. Provide direction to designers and drafters regarding engineering analysis
11. Establishes priorities for work delegated to others
12. Prepare technical proposals, quotations, reports, and presentations
13. Able to obtain a secret security clearance as required by job duties
• Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering
**The candidate must have previous experience with vehicle electronics
• Experience with a high level cad system (CREO)
• Possess a strong mechanical knowledge of vehicles and related systems
• Strong verbal presentation and written communication skills
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
Position Type: Contract
Job Location: Oshkosh, WI
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.