Warren | Michigan | United States
HRU Technical Resources has once again partnered with our client of 40 years, a leading automotive manufacturer, to find an Automotive Electrical Systems trainer. In this role you will be responsible for the training of employees on vehicles electrical systems.
Assist in electrical college to help train salaried employees on vehicle electrical systems.
Act as liaison between the supplier they hired and this team. Developing the coursework, project tracking, ensuring deliverables are provided on time, identifying names of people that need to be trained.
Acting as the liaison between the supplier and the plant and managing the overall project.
o Support the Global TIE in development and improving the Electrical BoO and Electrical College
o Work with Strategic suppler to create and support training of all elements of the Electrical College
o Drive common theme of training across all content
o Create and execute standard training for all Launch Electrical Coordinators and support team
o Grow technical competency of Launch electrical coordinators
o Host the Launch Electrical Coordinators Bi-Weekly meetings
o Create a Bill of Training and improve onboarding document for Launch Electrical Coordinators
o Support coordination between SME and the strategic supplier
o Support coordination of job shadowing between students and SME sites
• Support improved electrical launch execution through coaching of the Electrical CME’s
• Drive improvement on multi-plant DRR/DRL connector/harness issues at launch
• Identify upcoming critical launch plants and develop a plan to execute at our E-DRR glide path
o Travel 50% or more to support course development
-North America. Majority of the time will be in Warren but there are times they'd have to travel to Mexico.
- Duration of trips are usually 1 week (usually not weekends) so they would not
- Estimated every other week
- Microsoft Offer (word, PowerPoint, excel )
- Background or knowledge in vehicle assembly plant or vehicle processing
- Repair experience working in a dealership
- Work for a supplier who trained dealerships
- Bachelor's Degree in mechanical or electrical engineering (computer science, programming, engineering technology, or other degree in technical fields of study would also be applicable).
- Problem Solving abilities
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
- 5 - 10 years of experience
- Electrical Harness manufacturing
- Assembly plant experience in production or quality
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.