Farmington Hills | United States | 48335
***TEXT ELECTRICIAN TO 40458 TO BEGIN THE APPLICATION PROCESS***
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Verify power phases to machine and devices
• Commissioning of machine controls
• Verify electrical build and connections
• Work on interfaces to external equipment
• Troubleshoot machines
• Installation of machines
• Manage logic changes during build process
• Install machine updates
• Perform electrical voltage and grounding tests (VDE)
• Perform safety certification tests
• Verify machine operation and operator options
• Prepare machine for shipping-backups, deleting unneeded files, position axis and devices to proper positions for shipment
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
• Advanced Technician Training or related experience
• Minimum 5 years automotive and machine tool experience
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Hard Skills
o Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics
o PLC Programming
o Thorough understanding of Company processes
• Soft Skills
o Effective time management
o Effective communication with customer, design suppliers, ancillary equipment suppliers, project manager, build leader, NC programmer, and employees
o Must be able to effectively communicate technical information
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Some physical exertion required.
• Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and occasionally bend and move about the facility.
• General Safety
• 9001 Quality System Awareness
• ISO 14001 Environmental Awareness
• Electrical Safety
• Lockout / Tagout (LOTO)
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.