Battle Creek | Michigan | United States | 49037
To manage and
coordinate the activities of Engineers and Technicians engaged in developing,
evaluating and improving production processes with Printed Circuit Board
Assembly and Final Assembly in order to ensure compliance with quality
standards and production schedules. To
manage and coordinate the activities of the Engineers and
Technicians engaged in the installation, repair, replacement, and preventative
maintenance of machinery, tools, fixtures, and fabrication equipment so manufacturing may achieve its goals
and implement Kaizen improvements.
To plan and coordinate the integration of new machinery and equipment into manufacturing processes, including fabrication and testing of new machine components and tooling for the production of new products. To co-develop preventative maintenance programs for production and assembly machinery, tooling and equipment and testing of processes and machinery to identify and resolve production problems and development and implementation of ergonomic improvements.
· Thorough working knowledge of mechanical and manufacturing organization, including JIT manufacturing theory.
· Thorough knowledge of principles of electrical, electronic or mechanical engineering.
· Computer literacy and ability to operate computer controlled machinery and equipment.
· Working knowledge of Lock Out Tag Out procedures
· Thorough working knowledge of principles and application of statistical process control.
· Ability to understand and interpret blueprints, mechanical and electrical drawings, engineering designs and specifications, and operating instructions.
· Extensive practical knowledge of the principles of electricity/electronics, mechanics, hydraulics, and pneumatics.
· Good organization, managerial, supervisory and team building skills along with budget planning and control principles and practices.
· Thorough knowledge of safety rules, regulations and requirements, including OSHA and MIOSHA rules and regulations, and MSDS requirements.
· Knowledge of TQM theory, principles and application techniques; quality assurance and control principles and practices.
Bachelor’s degree combined with 8 years
progressively responsible experience in a manufacturing environment, including
at least 2 years of supervisory experience preferred
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.