Tallahassee | Florida | United States
· Perform troubleshooting of production hardware including but not limited to circuit cards, harnesses, electrical boxes and vehicle harnesses.
· Perform routine testing of production hardware at the box and circuit card level using automated, semi-automated bench top equipment.
· Perform troubleshooting of production electro-mechanical production hardware
· Support Test Engineering and Manufacturing Engineering in the identification and resolution of production yield issues and customer returns/complaints.
· Adequately record results in troubleshooting, testing and investigations to ensure all aspects of our Quality and Manufacturing systems are fulfilled.
· Performing hand-check testing on certain hardware using appropriate meters.
· Work with Test Engineering to trouble-shoot test station issues and write documents for items not working properly.
· Write up test equipment issues
· Position may be for 2nd shift.
· Associated Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering Technology (ASEET) or equivalent (additional experience or military training will be considered in lieu of degree)
· 3-5 yrs related work experience
· Must be familiar with the use and operation of various types of test and measurement equipment to include; oscilloscopes, digital multi-meters, power supplies, logic analyzers, bus analyzers etc.
· Must be computer literate and familiar with standard computer applications like MS WORD & EXCEL, email, etc.
· Ability to learn our systems at an accelerated pace.
· Familiarity with DITMCO and VXI a plus.
· Ability to read, interpret, and use drawings and schematics for troubleshooting of production hardware.
· Extensive knowledge of electronics principles
· Ability to verbalize and document failures
· Ability to diagnose complicated circuitry.
· Must be a US citizen capable of obtaining a Security Clearance.
· Ability and Willingness to work overtime during the week and weekends.
· Must be able to wear PPE including protective shoes and glasses.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.